Last Updated: December 2020
Tick Tock Nutrition reserves the right to change or modify our Terms at any time and at our own discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice by updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms.
We strongly recommend that you regularly review these Terms, so that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access or use our Sites or order, receive or use the Products. If you do not agree to our Terms, you may not access or use the Sites, or purchase, order, receive or use our Products.
Tick Tock Nutrition is committed to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details. We use this information to identify your orders and dispatch accordingly.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site.
From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site, except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes.
An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order. After completing this, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
Tick Tock Nutrition Will:
- Collect and retain personal information only if necessary for one of our functions or activities and will do this in a lawful, and responsible way;
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is relevant, and not excessive of what we require.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, disclosure;
- Retain personal information for no longer than is necessary for legitimate purposes; and
- Destroy or permanently de-identify personal information, which is no longer used or required.
- Only use this information for legitimate business purposes
DISCLOSURE AND USE
Tick Tock Nutrition Will:
- Use collected information to provide the services you have requested or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted.
- Not collect, use or disclose personal or sensitive information
- Not disclose any personal information if it is your request, unless this is not legally or practically possible;
What information do we gather from you?
- Information you share with us
- Information automatically gathered
- E-mail communications
- Information from other sources such as letters, mailed orders, telephone orders, fax etc.
Do we share the information that we gather from you?
- It is strictly our business policy NOT to share any of the information you give us with anyone else.
- The only time information may be shared is for security and verification purposes which also ensure your safety as a consumer.
TICK TOCK NUTRITION
70 613 465 357
- Terms and Conditions
0423 672 100